Come Join Us! Be a part of a growing business and a talented team that thrives on adding value to our customers and helping each other in professional growth and development.
In addition to industry-leading benefits, joining us will provide you the opportunity in the following:
- Learning different parts of the business
- Opportunity to advance rapidly
- Work flexibility
- Being part of a strong work culture
Consultant (Junior or Mid-level)
A great opportunity to join a small, growing management consulting firm and build an excellent career for yourself.
The Parnin Group (TPG) helps government and businesses to improve their organizational health, the performance of programs and their people, and the adoption and implementation of digital services. We are building a firm that provides exceptional value for our clients.
We are looking to immediately hire a Consultant (junior/mid-level) to join our growing team in the public sector. In this role, you will support, contribute and/or lead projects for customers in federal, state and local governments, helping them with their mission objectives. You will have an opportunity to work with senior government leaders, and on high profile projects and engagements.
You will have a solid track record with expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas: strategic planning, organizational performance and health, human capital strategy, digital services, shared services, IT management and modernization, and data analytics and visualization.
How Your Work Will Create an Impact
You will play a key role in helping public sector organizations solve their most complex problems; identify key business questions and hypotheses and deliver insights and recommendations to inform key government-wide policies and decisions.
What You Will Do
Consultants will contribute to client engagements by leading problem solving and data analysis, delivering client presentations, and managing client relationships – becoming a trusted advisor and client champion. Consultants will also work closely with the senior leadership team on business development and firm strategy to support growth.
Client Engagement: identify key business questions to delivery insights to decision-makers; engage with project team/s and customers to ensure client satisfaction; serve as a trusted advisor to clients; act as a champion for the customer.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters is a plus.
- 2+ years in a management consulting and/or leading complex problems. Experience with US Federal Government is a plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: performance improvement, program and project management, organizational assessments, organizational performance and health, benchmarking
- Strong leadership, communication (oral and written), logic, innovation, and collaboration skills
- Project management skills. Demonstrated ability to deliver client projects on plan and on budget.
- Analytical skills. Knowledge and experience in data analysis tools and techniques is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal writing and editing skills
- Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
Skills and Requirements
Master’s degree in data science, analytics, statistics, econometrics, mathematics, computer Science, or similar field
4+ years of experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, R
4+ years of experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, or equivalent
Experience with US Federal Government; knowledge of econometrics, and forecasting to inform policy making
Strong interpersonal writing and editing skills
Strong leadership, communication, logic, innovation, and collaboration skills
Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
If this sounds like you, contact us at email@example.com